Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-14-2017, 11:55 PM

In came Mammon, going straight to Leviathan in predictable fashion. Speaking of the irritating vermin, he was trying to get a rise out of her by winking. Crimson eyes would roll skywards, head shaking imperceptibly. I should castrate him. As soon as her sister's attention turned to their sire, the girl's attitude did a complete 180. Rage had her trembling, spitting ans snarling like a wildcat. "Found a new bedfellow father?" Mammon snapped. Oh, this was about to get interesting. Dark ears pushed forward to catch every little bit, she watched the chaos descend upon the group with fierce glee. "Have you already forgotten what he took from us? From me?" The ivory masked girl shrieked. A growl shook her form before she spoke again. "I will not forget, and I will never forgive." Just like that, she stalked over to Leviathan and slumped down.

"Mom's death didn't just hurt you, Mammon." The bitch grumbled quietly, gaze sliding away briefly. Whatever. It was always about Mammon, and it would probably always be that way. Leviathan was still staring at her. Regardless of what Mammon thought, that boy was going to grow up to be the biggest paedophile on the continent. Perhaps the world.

Their sire spoke, finally. "Let's get down to it then.... first off yes there is a reason I dragged you out here Levi. Secondly I'll address the problem Ava is now reminding me I have..... yes I've been spending time with your uncle Gabriel. The reason is as simple as this. He doesn't expect forgiveness, and sad to say that hurting him no longer hurts only Abba. To hurt Gabriel is to hurt me, which in turn hurts us all then. Not physically would it hurt you but I'm sure you can remember the depression I fell into after your mother and her sister." Which, of course, they all did. If he had been in his right mind when they were young, they wouldn't have grown up eating corpses in graveyards. Wouldn't have killed others as readily as they did now.

"You don't get to call me Ava." Mammon hissed. Wow. Way to completely ignore the point of literally everything he just said. From then on, Mammon kept this kicked puppy look on her face. Fuck, she was dramatic.

Their father sighed heavily, and continued his speech. "Now for the two reasons I have called you together under such circumstances. Your uncle and I have both been attacked, him verbally and me physically now twice. It has been done by Michael, and I want all three of you to steer clear for now, the time will come when we will be allowed to rip him to pieces. For now I must bide my time and wait until he decides how he will play what I'm assuming is this game of cat and mouse. My wounds will heal, but he will scar, though I didn't quite make my aim of his sight last time." Oh boy, oh goody. Having to wait around to tear into the bastard who had ruined their lives? Sounds like a blast!

Pfft. Not.

"That brings me to the biggest point in this. I will not stand idly by as Michael and Abba wage war on my children or those we love. I will be starting a pack here to give us all a place to call our own. I'll not expect you to join but for the sake of safety of each of you as it seems your siblings will not answer our calls anymore, I ask you to consider putting your hatred into a better use. I'm defying Abba openly by doing this and I expect to have an attack from him one way or another. Right now he outnumbers us, and I seek to even our odds. This is also a way to ensure if one of them step for over our borders they would be slaughtered on sight. I'm not seeking to make any of you fight for the ranks you do deserve but ill not assign an heir among you without first watching you work for the rank either. Who works hardest and I deem fit of mind will be given such the title. I want each of your input on this, and confirmation that you will join. Then I would like to hear suggestions on where we should stake our claim."

Well, well. Quite the development, this was. Charcoal brows would rise in surprise, though she would not. "If this guy is such a big deal, then why didn't you just rip his throat out when you had the chance? It would have made our lives a whole lot easier." Wow Levi! So smart!

Again, not.

"I hope you would know my place in this pack of yours. I'd want to your heir, I am your oldest son therefor I would have the right to take it." Leviathan continued, glaring openly at her for a moment. Another eye roll. She was going to develop a muscle strain if these two kept talking. Fucktards.

"I'll follow you father, you know that." Mammon said softly, voice wobbly.

"Just to, you know, actually offer something to the conversation here," Sathanus drawled, pushing herself into a siting position. No doubt someone was going to get mad because she wasn't appropriately respectful or some bullshit. "There are no packs in the north as of this moment, so it's all open territory for everyone there. Also, I guess I wouldn't mind being a part of all this." A heavy shrug of her shoulders, and she shut up. That was all she had to say, and now she wanted to see what happened next. There was no sign of the others, and she wondered where the hell they'd gotten to.

Walk "Talk" Think

Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3