gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-15-2017, 12:17 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

The little pixie wanted them to beg and plead, it seemed. No, that was not Kaine's style. Instead, they ghosted along behind her and waited for her to speak. Patience was their only virtue, most of the time. When she dropped onto her back with dramatic flair, they knew this was going to be good. She kept her retelling succinct, and yet they were still impressed. The click of her teeth on the empty air was definitely impressive. "Did you now?" They said, the question simply there to fill the space. Her blank stare into the heavens was strange, but they could imagine she was simply remembering the moment. Relishing in it even. A few more moments of silence, and then "I don't know... do you think you could see blood on this pelt?"

"I think it would be a lovely accent to that shade of amethyst, little pixie." They responded when her gaze turned upon them, bobbing their head affirmatively. Large paws crunched in the snow as they stepped closer, opting to loom over her prone form. "Was that your first kill?" They murmured, head low and mismatched gaze intent upon her features. The beast recalled their first, the weak little brother who hadn't deserved it. Was that regret, stirring in their chest? No.

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE