gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-15-2017, 12:59 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

For some reason it wasn't all that shocking that she proved them wrong, a loud guffaw exploding from her jaws at the mere thought of that being her first. A smirk would play upon their features. As she continued, a tiny bit of surprise wormed its way into their brain. Now, the little pixie didn't seem the type to kill children. She glanced at them, oh so briefly. The name, that must have been important. Angeal. Perhaps the one who had scarred her so? They would tuck that information away for a later, to use in another conversation. No doubt it would come in handy.

She asked after their own experiences with death and killing. Haunches would fold to rest their rump upon the ground, and they hummed affirmatively. "That I do, little pixie." They crooned. "My first was by my father's orders, I was barely able to run in a straight line at the time. My brother, actually. Abel. Mother said he was angel touched- not meant to linger long in this realm." They began. This was a tale they didn't tell often anymore. After all, it was many season ago. Dual toned optics would flick away, scanning the horizon. "My family, we do love the art of war. So of course, many others have followed. You would be surprised, little pixie, how many packs will send their children off to war, knowing they will die by the hand of the Abraxas."

"Granted, I lack the body count of my more gifted relatives." They chuckled, directing their gaze upon her once more. "I'm sure they would love you- my family seems to be collecting the local spirits. Strengthening the bloodlines with their magic, I presume."

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE