gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
11-15-2017, 01:17 AM

Agria listened, eyes may have wandered a few times but she listened. She was glad she didn't have the connections of siblings. Or of any true family for that matter. If she felt the way for them as she did for a mate, there's no way she would be able to do what Kaine had to do. "Angel touched" was an odd term that she had to think about for a minute before realizing that he wasn't like them. He didn't share the same desires.

She wouldn't care about his number though. She may have had many but they were pointless for the most part. She would had rather had ones that meant something. Not just for the hell of it. Killers were supposed to remember every kill they ever made. She should of had a grand story per every one; but she didn't.

"I do have to admit, your family sounds like quite the crowd. Even for me." She chuckled slightly from her comment but also her thoughts, "But I'm not a big fan of in-laws." She joked of course, not meaning any true intentions. He just kept praising her and that's all she had ever wanted from the world. His pixies and his spirits and his magic. All a bunch of bullshit to her but none-the-less she enjoyed it.

Walk "Talk" Think