gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-02-2013, 11:46 PM

[Image: n6vw2v.jpg]

YOU POINT THE BLAME. I'LL TAKE THE FALL.

As he had expected, he hadn't smelled the female before she arrived. Fortunately, she made the first move toward introductions, calling out a friendly greeting. Tiresias waited a few seconds to assess her body language, and responded after determining that she was not a threat. "Hello, miss," he said, his tail wagging softly. He wouldn't admit it but he was extremely happy that she seemed friendly. Fighting was not his thing, and to be honest, he wasn't that great at it either.

She questioned his being in the battlefield, and he instantly replied with, "It wasn't exactly by choice. I've been wandering for a while now but I'm still fairly new to this region." A shadow of a grin crossed his face but soon faded away. "I've forgotten my manners. The name's Tiresias, miss. Medic." His striking orange eyes kept a steady gaze on the gray female, a look of interest in them. She was the first female he'd met in Alacritis and he was determined to treat her with the utmost respect.

For the briefest of moments, his mind turned to his brother, Tyberius. The thought had been unprovoked. He wondered if the cripple had survived the winter. It would weigh heavily on his conscience if his brother had died alone.

With great effort, Tiresias brought himself back to the present. This female was here in the now, speaking with him. He would not dishonor her by being distracted.

TAG: kamala! open! . WORDS: 240 . NOTES: edited for prettiness.