gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
11-16-2017, 10:08 AM

He let out a choked yelp as Shiloh’s teeth sank in and he dragged him close, but it was lost among the grateful sobs racking the dusty wolf’s body. He locked his arm around Shiloh, burying his face into Shiloh’s fur with a series of soft whimpers and nuzzling his neck with the bridge of his nose . “I t-t-t-t-thought I-I’d n-n-n-n-never s-s-s-s-see y-y-y-y-.” He sputtered, far too flustered to finish his own sentence and instead pressing his forehead hard against Shiloh’s chest with his eyes shut tightly. In spite of his abandonment and in spite of the harsh way he treated the medic, Spider never stopped loving the man.

Spider drew in a deep breath, taking in his lover’s familiar scent and exhaled shakily, his body rattling with sobs as he clung to him, pressed as close to him as he could be. “I missed you.” He said clearly his voice thick with emotion. In truth it had been an understatement; without Shiloh he had become unhinged mentally, desperate for affection but above all, lonely. He had met several people who were kind to him but none of them had been Shiloh and none of them had made his heart soar like the man could or held him like the man had.

Spider speaking You  Toad's voice