gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
11-16-2017, 07:52 PM
One ear flicked back as Amon's voice registered behind him. After a beat Malleus turned to face his father with a faint smile on his lips. He chuckled, the sound a deep rumble reminiscent of distant thunder. "Yet more proof," he offered in response, "That we are not meant for the mundane."

It wasn't often that his father went out of his way to speak with him like this. He could have waited for his son to return to the Canyon but he didn't, and that led the titan to believe his father's presence here served a purpose. Perhaps this was the talk his father had promised him when they'd been reunited. Hopefully not as Malleus didn't particularly feel like having his time away scrutinized. What he'd done had needed to be done and he wished to keep his privacy if at all possible.

"Have you been preparing yourself for what is to come?" At this Malleus gave a firm nod. He was prepared. "I have, yes. Since my return I have been gathering medicinal supplies and I think at this point I have enough to bandage every member of our family from head to toe." He wasn't lying either. His herb stash was still quite low - he didn't know how to dry and store many of them - but he had an abundance of the basics. Assuming every member didn't get into a knock down drag out brawl, Malleus was confident that they'd be okay.

"Have you decided on a target?" He was curious to hear which pack his father chose to conquer first. A few had been suggested at the meeting, but last he'd heard, a definite target hadn't been picked.

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.