size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
11-17-2017, 01:17 AM

He'd caught her playing with a ladybug, and part of him thought it was cute in a way, though he kept his amusement hidden as best he could. He listened to what she said with eagerness, a grin lifting his maw to show a toothy smile. "Welcome to Talis, Miss Zinnia Wreckage. It's nice to formally meet you," He dipped his head in a polite greeting, "And yes, we are accepting new members, as a matter of fact. " Especially since Esa's whole family disappeared... He did wonder what happened to them. Arke had said Steel had shown up where the healers were waiting, but Dragon hadn't seen much after that since he'd still been fighting.

He was distracted then, when Zinnia asked about his companions. He glanced back at them for a moment as they in turned looked at each other, and then at her. "Of course! On my left here is Kimahri, and on my right is Shiva," Both felines dipped their heads to her, though remained silent for the time being. Dragon returned his attention to her then, "Companions are not required for you to join Talis. In fact, I didn't meet Kimahri until sometime after we moved here, and Shiva we met recently. The others in the pack who have companions is Armai and her Snow Leopard Nox, and my mother Avalon and her bird, Tanaraq."

His tail flicked as he glanced at his companions again for a quick moment, "It's an odd sight, isn't it? To see a wolf with companions like this?" At least he thought so. The only other wolf he'd seen with a companion remotely close to his was Armai with Nox. "So, He looked at her again, noticing just how much smaller she was than him. How had he missed that? Ah well, "Is there anything you'd like to know before joining?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.