Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-17-2017, 09:08 PM
Kanja's snarl turned to a sneer as Ashmedai spoke. If not for the freaky critter eying her like a coyote eyed a rabbit, she'd have turned around and bitten the tacky giant on the nose. Her, run away? Fat chance. She wanted this fight.

As Ashmedai moved to get in front of her, Kanja aggressively shoved her way forward so that the pair were standing shoulder to shoulder. Sexist asshole. "Oh, please. I'm not your dainty Sparrow. I'm not going to fawn over you so you might as well save your shtick for someone who gives a shit." The mutant alligator rumbled a hiss and drew Kanja's attention back to it. She narrowed her eyes at it before snapping, "Wait your turn, asshole."

Back to Ashmedai... "Don't worry, I'll be too busy laughing my ass off to cry," she snarked back. The alligator was already moving before she finished speaking, so Kanja was a few seconds behind Ashmedai in reacting. She too kicked forward and upon seeing where Ashmedai was aiming, moved around to the opposite side of the creature. As soon as Ashmedai bit it and she was sure he had its attention, she darted forward and tore into the alligator's left bicep.

The scales and fur gave way far too easily beneath her jaws, but Kanja didn't pause to think about it. The moment she tasted blood she retreated knowing that the odds of it lashing at her with its tail were pretty good. It looked like it could pack one hell of a punch and she had no desire to test that assumption.

"Speaking" - "Thinking" - "You"

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST