gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
11-19-2017, 02:41 PM
While they may have been wandering the same coastline side by side, the two wolves were there for two very different reasons. The last time he'd been here, Malleus had been attacked by mutant creatures and he had no desire to have that happen again. While Pyralis explored and got to know the territory, Malleus kept an eye out for danger. His aunt might have been joking when she'd asked him along as back up, but he was going to take the role very seriously. Cursed creatures were no joke.

His ears flicked and his gaze darted from the scenery to Pyralis as the elder Abraxas spoke. "Just fine. It's good to be back," he rumbled. As for her children bothering him, one smelly incident stood out at the forefront of his mind, but he wasn't about to share it with Pyralis. Remembering that day made him chuckle. "Not at all," he said, still smiling to himself, "They've certainly ah, gone of of their way to welcome me back."

Talking about her children got him thinking. "Speaking of children," he started tentatively, "And I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds, but, if I may ask..." He trailed off for a second as he gathered his thoughts. "How...did you decide on their father?" he asked with uncharacteristic tentativeness. It was a topic he had been tossing around a lot. Not Pyralis' choice, obviously, but his own. How did he decide?

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.