gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-21-2013, 07:15 PM

[Image: for_starsight__the_fifth_planet_lives_by...5z8esy.png]

The happiness of the she-wolf as she laid eyes upon the Sol brought a light back into her darkened heart, the glee radiating from the alabaster lady making her feel a little more secure about the realm of Alacritia and the individuals it held. She nodded politely to each in turn as Song introduced herself and her mate.

"A pleasure," she replied, grinning at the both of them, their high spirits contagious and highly influencing on Jupiter's mood. "Congratulations!" she noted, voice mirroring Song's exuberance and mirth, thoughts wandering to her own children waiting for her in her den. "I appreciate you informing me. When the time comes, Marvel is our lead healer. He'll usually come when called, so if you think you need help, he's your man." Perhaps it was ironic that the healer of Ludicael had been the one to capture her lust with his dominant, brave, and leadership-heavy personality. Despite the fact that the event of her conceiving had been a complete accident borne from a one-night stand, she couldn't be any more happy that it had been he that it'd been with. The honorable lupine had pledged to be a part of the children's lives if it killed him.

She had to forbid the dark look that threatened to cross her features as she thought of the male's negative relationship with Medusa. She doubted that the harsh words exchanged between them would be so easily forgotten, and wondered if she'd have to intervene at some point. The woman she couldn't help but love and the father of the children that inhabited her heart being on a warpath was something that she couldn't have.

Flicking an ear--the physical manifestation of her thoughts being shoved aside--she continued on. "We'll have to organize some play dates in the future, no doubt," she remarked humorously. "That is, if my own don't get too rowdy within the next season."

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.