Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-19-2017, 04:45 PM

Ana watched with an unblinking gaze as Dragon's companions began to leave. Her eyes followed the female one as she rubbed against Dragon and Ana's eyes danced with mischief for a brief moment. She'd take this as a win - even if they were leaving of their own accord. She'd also successfully managed to get under Shiva's skin, so easily, that she considered that a win of its own. If she'd felt like it she probably would have seen how long it would take to get under this King's skin too, but driving him away wasn't exactly on her to-do list today. Besides, he was far more entertaining than the two felines.

She turned her now undivided attention to the male and her lips twitched as she stifled a smirk. He seemed rather embarrassed, maybe a touch anxious, and overall she found amusement in it. She didn't get to enjoy it for long as he regained his composure as he answered her. "Well it seems as though you caught my dear sister on a good day." She didn't add anything to it though as she'd rather leave him wondring what Pyralis was like on a bad day. If he was smart though he should hope to never see her sibling on a bad day. Many Abraxas were abrasive and temperamental on good days. Catching then when they were in a foul mood was never a good thing for whomever they came across.

Besides, she didn't really want to talk about Pyralis, she wanted to talk about him. Calling him handsome had been a good start and she it brought a soft chuckle out of her. Oh yeah, she as going to have fun watching him squirm. It was so painfully obvious that he wasn't used to getting attention from females and that was fine with her. She'd get to enjoy making him get flustered. "I've been aware of your pack's borders, but unfortunately wasn't able to hear anything about it. Besides, I never quite imagined I'd run into its King here of all places." She dared move to closer to him, a playful smirk sliding across her face, as she moved to circle around him. "Indulge me. Surely a male as good looking as you, with such a high status in this pack of yours, certainly you have a pretty female in your life?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: wVgAb8H.png]