Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-19-2017, 05:16 PM
"Baby, I'd hate to see you try." She quirked a brow at him, thoroughly unamused by his attempt to be charming. If that was all he had she couldn't imagine him ever getting a girl. "Nah," she sniffed, seeming to reconsider, "If that's all you have going for you, I'd hate to take it away from you."

"Indeed it does, but I don't know if I could handle another one of your bright ideas." Already she'd run up a wolf ramp, waltzed into a pack meeting and now she was teaching an alpha to fight. She'd had enough of his shenanigans for one day.

The conversation shifted to a volcano, and the place Sparrow was describing had to be Mount Volkan because how many volcanoes could there possibly be around here, right? "I'll have you know," she said pointedly as she eyed Ashmedai, "I've already climbed it." That's where she'd met her cousin Kai. It was a pretty cool place unlike anyplace she'd ever been before. To Sparrow, she said, "It's worth seeing. Maybe you should go with him. Make sure he doesn't do something stupid, like try to swim in the lava."

"We're all done for healing..." Alright, class dismissed. Kanja eyed the dressing on her leg for a moment before standing. "Alright, uh, thanks." Politeness wasn't exactly her strong suit. "I'll be back in a few days to give you your first lesson." To Ashmedai she said, "Try not to miss me too much."

-exit Kanja unless stopped-

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST