Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-20-2017, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2020, 11:32 AM by Torin.)

She didn’t jump and he gave her a reassuring nod as she turned to look at him. Still as heavily accented words dropped from her lips he frowned and settled himself beside his adoptive sister. He sighed and shook his head. "You’re not a burden Jewell." He wondered if something had happened to convince her she was. He paused for a moment then and thought. The male Rory had brought home was certainly an issue and one he didn’t have a solution to.

"That man will get what he deserves, trust me. None of us are going to let him get away with hurting you, you don’t need to do anything if you don’t want to." He softened his expression which he realized had pulled into a snarl. He sighed again and when he looked at her for a moment his expression was tinged with sadness though he was doing his very best to otherwise look impassive. "You miss her too, huh?" It was a rhetorical question, he could only imagine what it felt like for her to lose her mother figure and knowing she wasn’t related to any of Faite’s other children… she must have felt like an outsider… so maybe he could relate a bit.

"Jewell I can’t pretend I know what to do… But if you’d like I can help you at least with what I can." He paused and looked away again. "I was actually hoping we could teach each other. I want to learn your tongue, I want to be able to speak to you in your language and in return I can help you keep improving your English."

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Risketch