gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
11-22-2017, 08:49 AM

Again she felt he was no threat and she was relieved that he wasn't. Hearing of all the injuries in the raid and her own injuries made her want to get away from the pack lands. Just simply for a breath of fresh air, but she was glad they had stumbled into one another. She didn't mind the company and after how she was the last time, she was glad to have the chance to be nice to him. She smiled at his reply and his snort. It was true she didn't know much about him or how he worked, but that wasn't to say she couldn't know him better.

Then he was finally close enough to see the full extent of her injuries. To see the fresh scars around her eyes and to noticed how it looked like she kept her eyes closed. She couldn't see the concern in his face. He inquired about her sight asking if it had been taken. Biting her tongue she was able to hold back the depressed sigh that wanted to leave her lips. Ears gently flattened against her skull before she nodded in a quiet answer.

Shifting lightly she felt she owed an explanation instead of remaining more quiet. Maybe talking about what would happen could be another way for her to heal her more emotional scars. She wasn't looking for pity, just for a way to help her get over what had happened.

"Another pack raided us, but it turned quite ugly rather quickly. I was at first defending one of my pack members against a younger male who seemed to have it out for her, he blinded one of her eyes despite my efforts. Then he turned on me and I did the best I could, but he over powered me and blinded me in both eyes." she explained.

"Talk" & 'Think"

* Is completely Blind due to Maim by Greed, looks like her eyes are always closed. *
Acapella has a Dhole companion that is almost always with her unless stated otherwise.
Greed is allowed in any of Ella's threads regardless of the tag.