gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
11-23-2017, 04:55 PM

Heather knew that there were normal things about it, but Jackson she didn't quiet know how to explain it to him. "Yes it's a normal emotion but not for me, take it like this I don't UNDERSTAND what it is. Anger, sadness, all those things just don't compute to me. I'm more comfortable smiling pretending things are fine because than people are more open to a smile. They don't see what's behind me or whatever it is that's wrong. I black out... I hurt people. I get so stressed out easily to the point that I want to hurt myself just for the attention that's already given to me. " she was under the sudden realization that she hadn't told anyone about this. "When my father started being with Carletta I.... all I wanted to do was make her go away. My head wanted to go as far as to hurt her and just blame it on whatever it was that I could get my paws on. I didn't see Lionel for a while - I thought he'd left me abandoned me on purpose. I know full well I had support and I know full well we could have gotten through it, but I didn't want to DEAL with the thought of my father leaving me I didn't want to see lionel's face again if I was going to hurt him. I've already done it to my sister. I just keep spiraling into it and then I have urges, I want to go destroy myself but I've been holding it down, I've been trying my best to hold these urges back." Heather took in a deep breath. She felt her heart pounding against her chest. Her body felt hot. As she looked at the springs she shifted a bit.

"Not even my father or brother knows this. You're the only one that I've ever told this to." Heather had saught the first thing she could grab onto and it was Jackson. She got easily attached and even now that he was here. She was all the more stabilizing, but for how long would that last. Her blue eyes shined as she suddenly glared over to Jackson - determined more than angry. "Father entrusted Fiori to me and I tore it down, but I don't want it to be like that. I want to bring it back, stronger than ever. I want to show everyone that I'm not some failure.... I'd have to ask my father's blessing to use the name again but regardless. I'm not done being Queen.... I'm just not sure if I could do it alone. " She looked back towards the pools. It was nice to have someone to bounce idea's off of. To collect her thoughts if she had any.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.