size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
11-24-2017, 07:44 PM

As soon as the silence took over the space around him again he felt foolish for howling in the first place. If he was lonely he should have just gone back home and found his family. Now here he was sitting in the middle of a place he had never been before calling for a stranger to maybe keep him from being lonely for a little while. It was hard for him to swallow this low that he had come to. Tiburtius was just about to get up and leave before someone could find him when he heard a voice in front of him. His head popped up with surprise, his two toned eyes settling on a gray woman and her feline companion. For a second he didn't know how to respond and his brain seemed to struggle to process her words.

"O-Oh, yeah, of course. I'd appreciate that," he responded awkwardly once he finally remembered how to speak. His gaze shifted to her companion who didn't seem too pleased with her friend's decision to seek him out. He had been dreading someone showing up just moments ago and now all of that was out of his mind. He looked back to the lovely lady across from him and he couldn't help the small smile on his lips. "Um... I'm Tiburtius. It's nice to meet you... Both of you."

"Talk" "You" Think