Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-24-2017, 10:23 PM

For a few moments after the impact she lay still to both collect her wits and assess the damage. This far north the snow didn't melt during the warmer months, so this particular snowbank had been here for awhile and Sindre could tell. Unlike the freshly fallen stuff that was all fluffy and light, this particular 'bank may as well have been made out of solid ice. It was so compacted that when she'd hit it, it had sounded like glass breaking.

"Excuse me," a foggy voice from somewhere beyond the snowbank called out to her. "Are you okay?" Well...that was a good question. Sindre wiggled her toes for a moment and, once confirming that she could indeed feel them and that she was, in fact, not paralyzed (thank heavens), gathered them under her.

With a kick and a wiggle, Sindre popped up out of the snow. She wiggled until she could pull her forepaws up and rest them on top of the snowbank. Once situated comfortably, she turned her attention to the stranger. "I think I'll survive," she said cheerfully. Yikes. It seemed that out of the two of them, the one that had just ran face first into an icy wall was faring better than the one who hadn't, because the stranger who stood before her looked a little...bedraggled to say the least.

"Talk" "You" Think