gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
11-24-2017, 10:43 PM
He heard the howl from Lirika where he laid watching Micah and Forfax play in the fresh powder. It was time. Forfax and Micah needed to be moved soon anyway, he had explained to them why they did not stay in one place too long. That their uncle would likely kill them should he find them. Michael was too much an unknown to sam anymore for his comfort. None of his yearlings had met these two either. It was time they did. Sam wanted Lirika to be well guarded and know who she could count on to help her hunt should she need it.

He stood and moved with a wordless motion to the two. Micah followed diligently only once forfax did. He ran a quick cleansing kiss over the top of their heads to make certain both would come. He then moved off, at a slower pace to allow for his children. Micah stayed closed to Forfax. They would remain close to each other sam was certain. He was fine with this.

As he came to the den site he stopped and waited to see Lirika emerge. He didn't wish to surprise her with extra. He did however tilt back his head and let out a low resounding howl for his kids. The content of the howl should let them know that their best behavior was expected. Then did he move when she went to praise her gods and complete her ritual after the birth. "Is it okay for me and my children to come and meet our newest family members?" He felt as Micah his himself behind sam's back legs. A small chuckle came forth at that. His eyes moved to each of his younger two in turn as he introduced them, "The golden one is Micah, and the white one is Forfax. They are two of my now eight minus one children. their mother has left them to my care alone, not wishing for any children ever. I am hoping that ours can grow with them if that is okay by you."

He was hopeful that she would not mind two additional children to help rear. Granted these two were weened already and ate small chunks of meat so they would be less trouble. "Should others that bear my mask or scent come, know they are my other elder children and likely come to help guard you and aid however they can. Beezelbub will be the largest, Mammon and Leviathan the two that could be yin and yang twins and Sathanus is the darkest. They are the only ones i know are here in Boreas to date." he made sure to hide nothing. His ear tilted to Micah and forfax, making sure he kept an ear on them. But he however did not enter the den until he had permission. He knew of a mother's wrath and would not risk it.

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.