Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-25-2017, 12:39 AM

Andras greeted her and she plastered on a sickly sweet smile at his words. "I'm sure you have brother." She purred quietly, but beneath that smile she was quite angry. Abyzou was a mistake, a stain, that had tarnished her reputation. Of course Andras could have possibly heard other things, but Ana's assumptions didn't feel wrong in the slightest. It was a thought that made her blood boil. She didn't handle looking like a fool very well. She was intelligent and bright - she had the sharpest wits in her opinion and she'd been played like a fool when she'd brought Aby into the fold. She'd been tricked by a mortal when she'd believed that the child was a godling. She wouldn't be making that mistake ever again. "Later then." She murmured.

She listened as Amon spoke and Andras placed his tail on top of hers. She gave him a sidelong glance and his actions reminded her of Adra. Her nose wrinkled as she thought of their wayward brother before her attention moved back to Amon. She had not yet come across any of the mortals from the northern packs and she found herself quite attached to the mortal from the southern lands. She had coerced him into things before so there was a slim chance he could be persuaded into bowing to their whims.

She remained silent for a minute to see if anyone else had any options to weigh in. Pyralis spoke first, which wasn't very surprising, and her companion spoke as well. At least she had some valuable information to bring to the table. It made Ana regret that she hadn't been exploring Boreas more. Her lip curled instinctively as the young upstart spoke up next and Ana couldn't help the thoughts that ran through her head. This kid was a baby by all means. Their family was anything but subtle and the thought that they should be subtle cause her nose to wrinkle in disgust. They wouldn't get anything by playing nice and being careful. They deserved these lands and everything they had to offer. The mortals would fall to their knees and the Abraxas would force them. It was that or the mortals could die. Failure was not an option.

The midget weighed in next and Ana listened to his words with far less malicious thoughts. What the brute lacked in size he made up for with his sharp wit and it was something the albino woman enjoyed. The last to speak was one who also seemed rather intelligent, though she couldn't help but wonder if it was necessary. When they'd first come together it seemed as though it had been an unspoken agreement that Amon would lead them, but perhaps it was a necessary evil with more of their clan appearing.

"I have no qualms with Amon leading as head of the family." She said rather dismissively as that was not what she'd wanted to say right off the bat. Either way it was good to get her opinion out in the open so there would be no future complications with others wondering where her loyalties lie. "I believe we should conquer one of the packs in the lower lands of Boreas. There will be very little snow, if not then none, to deal with. It'll make more of an impact among the mortals. I believe we should make a show of force so we can make the largest impact on the mortals. That way there will be no surprise when we come for the rest of them. Maybe they'll get smart and submit without a fight if they have a healthy dose of fear after we've knocked out two or three of the other packs." She said with a wicked grin on her face. "As for the pack in Auster, I do believe their alpha can be persuaded. I say we save him and if you'd like I can try and coerce him into bowing to our cause. If not we can crush him and his entire family."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: wVgAb8H.png]