size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
11-25-2017, 03:50 AM

His brow quirked, rising at the mention of his apparently catching Pyralis on a good day. Were they talking about the same wolf? Because it seemed every time he ran into the wayward captain Abraxas, she didn't seem so bad. Unless of course, it was all a facade and he was being led to believe she was nicer than she actually was. Or maybe it was a sibling rivalry thing. He knew he didn't always have anything good to say about his brother that had left...okay, maybe he did have nothing good to say about him, but that was his brothers own fault. "Huh, she seemed pretty nice the few times I met her," He shrugged, letting the thought drift away like a leaf on the wind.

Speaking of wind, he had caught an interesting scent that he had missed before. Or maybe he was too enthralled with finding out who this woman was that it had gone right over his head. He didn't think much of it though in a logical sense, but rather his senses felt like they were being somewhat dulled. What sort of magic was this? Were the spirits trying to send him a message? Was it the spirits even doing this? Were they even capable of materializing into physical things? Or at least...into something he could actually smell? He felt confused, where were Kimahri and Shiva to ask them? Maybe he was just smelling things...

Her voice would pull him from his weird thoughts, the male mentally cursing himself for acting like a weirdo. At least, he thought he was. But the whole time he was thinking, all he'd been doing was standing there. It wasn't until she spoke that he realized he was still here...and so was that smell, but he couldn't quite put his paw on what the hell it was. She told him she'd heard of his pack, and his gaze snapped back to her. If her siblings were right, then there was more than likely a lot more of her family out there that knew too. Well, that was one way to get the word out, he supposed. At that point, he figured Talis and their location wasn't much of a secret anymore. He wondered briefly then if any of the other packs knew...besides Celestial and Dragoste. Considering his cousins had visited (and with Valor there), and the fact that Ganta was a former member...well, the whole thing was beginning to hurt his head just thinking about it.

He was so wrapped up in his own mind that he didn't realize she had drawn closer, circling him and prodding for an answer to her question. He watched her as she walked her course, his ears twitching as his tail slowly wagged a couple of times. He didn't really have to think about an answer, but did he really want to tell this stranger that he really didn't have a girlfriend? Or never had one? Or even a love interest? That would be embarrassing! But alas, that scent...and the fact she was a loner and not a pack mate, well..."I travel all over these lands, I come across all sorts of wolves...though none of them have really caught my eye or my attention, Lies! "So to answer your question, no...I don't have a female of my own...yet." There. He said it. But for once since their conversation started, he said it as confident as he could, as if it was his decision on why he didn't have a girlfriend or anything like that yet.

His gaze would follow the shorter Moon child, the earthen man standing still. "And what about a Goddess such as yourself?" He was sure she'd get his question. She seemed sharp, smart enough to know that he was asking her the same thing.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.