gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
11-25-2017, 03:54 AM
After spending a great deal of time attempting to ascend the massively tall oaks that grew nearby and having no real luck getting all that high up, Iskra was ready to move on to the next interesting thing. Padding along in a southeastern direction, Iskra moseyed her way through Auster without any cares in the world. Well, okay a few small cares, like Arwen and Ily. They were getting bigger though, more self-sufficient than they'd been before. Now she wandered a bit more freely, knowing that her colorful little shadows could be nearby, lurking. Children were odd that way.

Shaking her head to clear out the stray thoughts, Iskra decided to focus on enjoying exploring. up ahead she spotted... Some awfully interesting trees, and sadly not much else. After walking a while longer she'd eventually reach one. Taking the opportunity to stretch, she placed both front paws on the bark of the tree, using it to let her spine stretch. Once satisfied, she let her claws drag down the bark and- what was that? pricks of red liquid were appearing on the bark. Once her feet were on the ground she tip toed closer to inspect this liquid. It almost looked like blood. Did trees bleed?