size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
11-25-2017, 05:46 AM

He was out and about again after he had gotten a look over from his brother, Arke. Since the raid, he'd acquired some new scars across his face. Whether or not he was proud of them was debatable in his mind, especially considering he had lost that fight, but he also had fought with all he had despite his many injuries that day. He was mostly healed since, though the scars would forever remain. His vision was still intact for the time being, but little did he know that his cousins teeth had indeed done some damage that over time, would steal away what he took for granted. He made a mental note to see Armai at some point considering she was a more experienced healer. But for now, he figured Arke's work would do, but little did he know that would be a long term mistake on his end.

With both of his companions following him around, the trio made their way towards a land Kimahri had told him about. Trees that grew much differently than the normal fauna that grew, and that held precious resources that could be used for medicinal purposes. He wanted to check it out, maybe bring the healers out here if what Kimahri said proved to be true. Maybe they could use the stuff for future wounds and ailments...

As the male approached the trees he'd been looking for, he scented something quite familiar. Green gaze searched for a moment, and when he found that splash of red near a tree, he couldn't help the grin that began to take hold. What were the odds of that? Tail wagging, he wandered over to the star-clad woman, uttering a low bark as came from the opposite side of the tree in front of her. "Well hello there, wayward wanderer! Fancy seeing you again, and here of all places." He greeted, that grin still on his face as he came to a stop beside the tree.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.