gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
11-26-2017, 09:03 AM

Ashiel pondered his cousins words. Did the idea of hurting someone else make him nervous? Well, it was a bit more complicated than that he supposed. "Yes and no. I don't really care if I hurt a stupid mortal or someone I don't really know but… sometimes I feel a bit weird when I have to hurt mom or Asharya. Unless Asharya is being a poop head. Then she deserves it!" Of course… Ashiel hadn't really sparred any mortals or those he didn't know. Pyralis had offered Lydia to be a punching bag before but it never really quite panned out since Lydia was their personal healer and needed to be functional to take care of the wounded part after any spars.

Malleus had a point with his second question though. Ashiel hesitated for a moment then nodded. "Yea, that could be it. It seems like whenever I go to attack mother I've left myself open in some way and it all goes to shit. Not to mention it takes all my concentration just to focus on using my jaws let alone other parts of my body." His mother was skilled in combo attacks. In Ashiel's opinion he just failed at them and it drove Pyralis crazy. He was built like a mountain, his whole physical form was a force that needed to be utilized.

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.