The Wind In My- Cheatsheet! [Wildrun Pups!]

Argenti

gems
size
build
player
11-26-2017, 10:04 AM

The fire is coming so I think we should run, run, run, run

The purpose of this exercise was more to learn than it was to gather but Argenti hoped to do a little of both.  Not that she knew what she'd do with any herbs she found having no way to carry them and her companion, the magpie Jae, certainly wasn't going to be doing the heavy lifting.  A light fog was clinging to the air, the morning sun just barely starting to pierce through it as she gazed into a still basin full of grasses. Her quarry was simple enough.  Dandelions. This far to the west they were reasonably protected from winters bite, at least this early in the season.  Though it would still be a challenge.  She had no idea how recognizable the flowers would be.

Argenti glanced behind her, ears twitching for a moment.  She'd left her siblings in a makeshift den not far back so she could do a little scouting on her own for some peace and quiet but there was no telling when they'd noticed she was gone.  Jae landed on the ground next to her.  "You ready?"  Argenti peered into the basin once more as the sun washed the land in golden light.  She shook the morning chill from her bones and nodded.  "Yea, I'm ready."