size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
11-29-2017, 11:44 PM
SERAPHIM IMPERIALIS

The arrival of a stranger certainly was not expected, though Seraphim was forced to ask himself why he hadn't considered the possibility. These were no longer his father's lands, which meant rogues were free to come and go as they pleased. Overcoming his initial shock, Phim turned towards the new arrival and gave her a polite nod. She was smaller than him, but most wolves were. It made no difference to him either way. "Greetings, yourself. And I'm trying my hardest but it's proving more difficult than I thought it would be." Phim turned his gaze out towards the rolling hills around them.

So much had changed, and yet nothing seemed out of place. Seraphim felt as if his siblings might rush up to him, or as if Valentine might at any moment call a meeting. He knew it wasn't true, but it didn't keep his eyes from growing distant. "Reliving past haunts, actually. It's chilling for more than one reason, if we're being honest. And you? I can't imagine any wolf would be here on their own seeking the bison." He raised a brow, clearly trying to picture the waif of a woman trying to take one of the behemoths down on her own. It was a comical image at the least. Of course, Phim wouldn't try it either, so it wasn't as though he would think less of her for the inability. Or perhaps she was insane, and in that case he would certainly want to stick close to patch her up afterwards... If there was anything left.

"Talk" "You" Think

Phim's family members are always allowed in his threads, whether specified or not!