size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
12-01-2017, 05:26 PM

A howl in the night roused him from sleep. Blinking open his eyes in confusion, he yawned as he remained there for another minute. Was he dreaming? "Are you going to answer it?" He turned towards Kimahri, groggy and confused. Oh, so it wasn't a dream...Slowly pulling himself to his feet, he gave himself a good shake to try and wake up before leaving his room. It was a slow, clumsy trek to the borders, though the closer he got the more he started to wake up. Still tired and groggy, he spotted the stranger on the borders. He was curious as to what she was doing out here at night, though he supposed it wasn't that late to begin with. He was just overworking himself, he was sure.

Approaching the caller, he peered at her with curiosity, head tilting as he stopped. "Good evening, stranger. Is there something I can help you with?"

OOC//short crap tag i'm sorry T^T

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.