Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
12-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Kai was surprised by how surprised she seemed. The truth was, he wasn't the most light-footed of creatures, with his heavy build and wide set paws; it was rare for him to sneak up on anyway, and he wasn't generally interested in trying to in the first place. He nearly gasped as Asgeira spun around, his eyes widening slightly and his friendly demeanor faltering for just a second. Did he usually make a habit of sneaking up on folks? "I.. guess not?" Kai answered her question with a cheeky grin, his confidence returning to him after a momentary lull in focus. "Perhaps I should have tumbled in a bit more dramatically? Though if you didn't hear my pawsteps then, I'm not sure you would have heard me fall, either." His own voice was a touch sarcastic, and far from unfriendly.

The woman didn't seem nearly as nonplussed as her friend, who grumbled something about his comfort before pulling herself up on top of Asgeira's head. Her limbs dangled down quite comically, obscuring the wolf's vision, though she still turned her head to face Kai - or attempt to face him, at the very least. A soft chuckle fell from his lips, and he shook his head. "Do you two always bicker like this?" He supposed the playful sort of bickering and irritating one another that they were participating in was far more amusing than living in peace all the time.

His eyes widened a bit as she said she was placing the blame on him, a slightly incredulous look crossing his youthful features. "Absolutely not," he retorted quickly, denying his involvement in any such thing. "Don't worry, I'll help you out." Not sure what sort of animal this was, and not sure knowing would affect his decision any, he rounded to her side and moved to grab the red panda by the scruff, setting her down.. trying to do it as gingerly as he could manage. Which wasn't quite as gently as he had hoped, since he'd gotten a peek at her claws, and promptly dropped Ylva a fair distance from the ground. Sudden images of the fluffy red creature flipping around and clawing his eyes out suddenly penetrated his thoughts - though he wondered if dropping her was such a safe idea almost as soon as he'd done it. Whoops.