Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-02-2017, 12:45 AM

Shaking her head at the man Razi played along for a bit, "Hm, yes, you do seem like the type to be just dreadfully well behaved." His joking inflection said anything but, and for once Razi found herself enjoying the banter. Although, to be fair, she engaged in so few conversations like this it was entirely possible she was capable of being anything but serious and just never had a chance to break out of those habits. Food for thought, she supposed. Of course this would all be kept to herself, there was no need for anyone in the family to see her in any way other than the image Razi presented to them. "I, on the other hand, am helpless against my clear need for mischief and bad behavior," she chuckled, gold eyes glittering, holding a promise that he'd probably never know if it was a joke or truth.

"I might just take you up on that offer, actually." The woman mused, reflecting on how it might be nice to have someone who knew what they were doing if the Abraxas ever did a large hunt here. It might be smart, a good way to bond after they'd only recently begun gathering. Razi herself wasn't especially close with any of them. Glancing at the massive beasts, she decided it was a good idea. A group hunt. Maybe she could discuss it with Amon? "We have something in common, I'm a healer as well. Though, if we're being honest it seems my interests have wandered lately." That was an understatement. The need to gather information had eaten up all of her focus lately and Razi found she hadn't thought of herbs in a long while.

Memorizing the name and matching it with the face and scent, Razi smirked and cooed, "It's a good name. Strong, and fitting, I think."

"Talk" "You" Think