Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
12-02-2017, 12:25 PM
Chasing Twisters In The Canyon

Pyralis let out a chuckle, enjoying the flattery. She nodded at his question. "Yes, I don't care to stay in one spot for to long. This world is just begging to be discovered. Come join me! I haven't had a chance to explore this coast yet." She took off along the beach, gesturing for him to follow as she padded to the edge of a nearby tidepool, startling some gulls into the air as she peered in it's depths. A paw would reach in for a moment to swat at a hermit crab. Huh… she wondered if they were any good to eat. The shells might make for good chew toys maybe?

"Oh you know, a little of this a little of that." Her grin turned vicious. "I just got done burying a man who made an unfortunate pass at me." She let the words hang in the air for a moment before barking out a laugh. "Nothing so dramatic, I assure you. Though one must always be on the look out for what their environment can be used for. I'm just here to explore." She shook the salt water from her forelimbs and trotted down along the beach again, tail waving lightly in the air. "I've always been fond of the ocean, what about you? Any types of territories you fancy?"

My Cathedral Is The Badlands

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!