Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
12-02-2017, 02:46 PM

Andras approached his brother blood dripping down his face from a deep cut over his eye, and even more blood flowing from his mouth. His matted coat was soaked; his white underside stained a deep and vibrant red. Mist billowed from his mouth in thick puffs as he chuckled, approaching his family with a wide, twisted grin. “You know Ammy He purred, stepping toward his brother with a child-eater’s grin. “I had my doubts about this place, but that was before I found myself with a reminder of the lands I left behind.” He said with an air of appreciation.“A member of a royal family no less, and quite a specimen.” He tittered. “He’s S L E E P I N G at the moment.” He half-pured and half growled and let hot air hiss through his teeth. “I doubt anyone else has done better.” He finished, raising his head proudly and casting a quick glance over his family, daring them to object or say otherwise, Although the name Beaufort was unknown to the rest of the family, Andras knew they were giant beasts with pure lineage much like themselves, and took a special pleasure in the thought of a Templar of Bromos being used as breeding stock and then casted aside when they were done with him.

"Talk" Thought You