Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
12-02-2017, 03:05 PM

“Tell me children.” He said chipperly, his grin almost sensible, and his demeanor almost one of political intelligence. “Have you ever heard of ‘quartering’?” He let the question hang in the air before he continued. “You take your four strongest wolves and give each of them a leg. All four at once must pull-you see- and they pull and pull until the limbs tear away and leaving a screaming worm to bleed out. It takes time; enough to be entertaining without becoming boring, and is a ….Technique I have made great use of in the past.” He explained diplomatically, as if he were a healer explaining the functions of a remedy. As he spoke the faint tinge of an accent tugged at his words, as if he had become another person entirely, physically and mentally, and in many ways, in those brief seconds he had.

“There are more of course, I’ll need a few materials before I can fully serve our family, but I’ll serve happily, and with excellence. If you’ll let me that is.” He said, lapsing back into a deep, rolling tone as if he were speaking through quiet growls. He had no reason to believe they wouldn’t; his mind had always been known for depraved creativity that was useful for punishment and for gathering information. "Name me as inquisitoner and I will....Share my knowledge with whomever you wish.

"Talk" Thought You