gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
12-02-2017, 05:04 PM

His stomach dropped into a cold pit as she confirmed his worst fears. He was silent, and stood completely frozen with her pressed close to him, completely unable to move. His mind had drawn a complete blank and remained that way, until she offered to get rid of “it”. “NO!” He said, looking down at her with wide, terrified eyes as if she still might choose to abort their litter -his children- in spite of him forbidding it. “We-We’ll figure something out.  You don’t- you don’t have to-“ He couldn’t even say it; couldn’t form the words even if it was to keep her from doing so. “Please.” He begged, his voice hopelessly desperate.

He crossed his arm over her chest, pulling her close against his ribcage. “Please…” He said in a hushed whisper, his head lowering to cover her crown with gentle kisses. “Please…” He said again, closing his eyes tightly. “I’ll  change the laws, it’s my damn pack, I can do what I want.” He rumbled.  He knew that was wrong, and knew that mentality was one he had hoped to get rid of when he first formed Dauntless. But they were his children she was carrying. His pups. He couldn’t let her be seen as a harlot, and wouldn’t stand for having his children being treated like fatherless bastards, like he had been.

Speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic