gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-02-2017, 07:04 PM

I'M KNOWN TO PUNCH 'EM IN THE DICK AT THE END OF A FIGHT

Oh goody, Amon had slain the king. He hadn't been much, despite the allusion that he was possibly related to a horse. How else did one acquire a mane? No doubt it had only taken mere moments for Amon to crush him beneath his might, and snap his neck betwixt his teeth. Kaine wished they could have been there, but there had been other matters at hand. No bitches to take, no dogs to claim by force either. All in all, boring. They should have tried for that angry brown man, but he had seemed like the kind to fight several times over before submitting. Kaine didn't have time for that. At all.

Now, the beast lumbered towards the summons of his brother. Blood had yet to sully his pelt, not that they would allow it to linger for long. This pack had been less of a challenge than they had hoped for, and now they were disappointed. Gathered around Amon were the loyal members of the clan, waiting for the prodigal son to address them. He already looked the image of their Fallen God's chosen one, a looming thunderhead spattered in gore and brimming with violence. The golden deity couldn't wait to hear what he had to say. They prowled into the thick of the group, and settled down on their rump.

speech

AND I NEVER SAY I'M SORRY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT