Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
12-03-2017, 02:08 PM
Asgeira's gaze was bright and knowing - if he was any more cautious he would've found himself wary of her stare, but instead he welcomed her receptiveness, his expression only growing brighter and more friendly. Amusement, mixed with that same bit of cautiousness still in regard to the small red panda, shone in his silver eyes.  "I'm not so sure about that, but I'll believe you for now," Kai chuckled, fairly certain that without Asgeira's paw holding her back, that Ylva wouldn't hesitate to lunge at him. It didn't matter much since she was here, but he wasn't quite so sure he'd be interested in approaching the small creature if he found her alone.

"I mean, eating felines never appealed to me much anyway," Kai admitted with a slow shrug. The truth was that he preferred prey that was bigger than him, or at least the same size as him, though he'd had less luck than he'd liked lately finding hunting partners. "You look like you'd be a bit too fatty for my liking.." His brows furrowed as he examined Yvla further, though the topic shifted and both of their attentions were drawn away as he offered his name and waited for theirs in return.

His nose wrinkled slightly, confusion crossing his features. "I don't know why you would recognize me," Kai retorted quickly, his tone a bit sharp and a touch accusatory in turn. But she went on to offer her name, an unfamiliar one but one that held some similarities to his father's native tongue, the language he'd been taught in unison with the one they spoke now. But her next words caught him off caught - Aggie and her brother had traveled with the Jarvela? He, too, couldn't help but wonder if she was just pulling his tail or if her words held some truth to them.

"You really were part of their group?" Kai asked, a touch hesitantly. "I'm not sure I believe you. I..." Kai furrowed his brows and pondered over what sort of questions he could ask her to prove the veracity of her claims. Of course.. he hadn't ever met any of them himself, so it wasn't an easy thing to figure out. "You should know my grandfather, then. His name is Aukusti. I've never met him, but my father's told me stories. If you really were there.. well, me what's different about him, say, compared to you or I." His face scrunched up indignantly - if she knew that he had tusks just as his father did, then he supposed he'd have to believe her!