gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-03-2017, 10:52 PM

I BEEN FUCKIN' HOES AND POPPIN' PILLIES MAN I FEEL JUST LIKE A ROCKSTAR

The sandy femme had been making her way from home, to wherever struck her fancy. Only that night she had come across the tiny island in the distance, and she had rested there. Sleeping under the shade of a palm tree, she found herself content for the first time in a long time. Relaxed, even. It was fantastic. Now, with the sun up to guide the way, she had made the short swim out to the main continent. Sturdy limbs swept through the salty waves, propelling her towards the sandbar. Once it became shallow, the going was easier. The waves helped to push her towards the shore. From above, she was nearly invisible, blending in with the sun baked sand below the water.

Finally, she pushed herself onto dry land again. "Whoo!" She whooped, shaking the excess water from her pelt. It was invigorating! "That was a trip!" She hollered with a wide grin on her face, head swinging this way and that to take in the view. There wasn't much. Sand, more sand, that was about it. The sand was glittery, though. That was cool. Her gaze landed on a dark brown male, patterned with ivory. "Hey man," She greeted warmly, still wearing a wide grin. Trotting up to him, she found her legs were, in fact, a little tired. Maybe she should lay down for a bit. "this place got a name? I ain't from around here."

speech