gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
12-03-2017, 11:28 PM
He sat for a good while. An uncertainty grew after just a little while. Perhaps Gabriel would not come and Michael had found Uriel and forced her to be obedient. He'd kill his brother if he harmed one hair on his gentle sister's head. Then on the horizon, gold gleaned in the light of a rising sun. Gabriel had decided him worth heeding. This would mean Gabriel could either explain why he had done it or at least tell him he was sorry. The grief of his sons death had pulled at him. Started to mold him back into what he had once been when Abba had cast him aside. The look on his face and the grief in his eyes made it clear. He'd kill if he had to now to save his children from their own family. They were a secret up here in the north, a mere rumor that no one believed.

When Gabe got close enough Though, Sam saw evidence of Michael's brutality. His heart clenched and a step was taken before he reminded himself, Gabe was one of the reasons Bels was dead.

He didn't answer Gabe's question just yet, for on the wind another smell came to him. Uriel was coming. From the sound she was moving like Sam was on her heels, his defenses went back up. He assumed the worst, Michael might be after her. He was ready to defend his baby sister. Though when she closed the distance before she stopped and he saw nothing beyond them he let himself relax for a moment.

Gabe still needed to answer his question first before niceties. "My son is dead Gabriel, and only one man knew how to find us before his murder. Michael may have done the act of slaughtering a boy who would never raise a paw in even his own defense, but a hidden message awaited me. One I believe came from none other than the man I love wholly, my own brother who I thought would narry raise a paw against me.... tell me it isn't true.... tell me my heartbreak is false Gabby. Tell me that wound was made with no intent to force you to tell him how to find them." his heart was breaking. On One paw he wanted to clean his brothers wounds and comfort him. But on the other, he couild be looking at the reason Bels was dead.

He turned to uriel to answer her as well. He nodded that he did indeed bring news of having more children. "There are five new Morningstars. Three young girls, Darya, Dominika, and Divo. And two more boys, Micah and Forfax. Each bear my marks but it is Micah who bears the mark of the harold as well. His coat is every bit as golden as Gariel's." of course to him, all ten bore such a mark. They were all angels who had never been given the chance.

He didn't bother answering her second whisper. He didn't need to. She was smart enough to realize he was not going to lay a paw on Gabriel, that he couldn't. His heart had been captured by the man.

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.