gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-04-2017, 02:13 AM

I'M KNOWN TO PUNCH 'EM IN THE DICK AT THE END OF A FIGHT

The beast had not left the stolen lands yet. There was still the off chance others might return, thinking they were safe again. Not the truth. Amon may be willing to grant amnesty, but the sandy titan was no such creature. Cowards who ran were going to be caught eventually. The beast wanted to see them fight. They would bring pain if they needed to, in hopes of weeding out the weak stock of this pathetic realm. As shrewd and flighty as they could be, the beast would stand and fight for their name and their beliefs. If these ones wouldn't- they didn't deserve the life they'd been so graciously given. They would tear it from their bodies by force.

There was someone here. No. Someones. Oh goody, maybe it was time for a fight. An honest match against a worthy opponent. Lumbering through the trees, the godling laid eyes upon... a child. Of the mortal king. She bore his mane, but had already surpassed him in size. Perhaps she would be of worth to the empire. Another approached her, murmuring oh so tenderly to her. "It's not safe here, Philomena." He told her. The distance between the male and the child was an opportunity. One the deity would gladly seize.

Crown low betwixt sandy shoulders, the beast found a grin spreading across their features. "That it isn't, Philomena." They crooned, a mockery of the man's earlier tenderness. "I think Amon would like to decide what happens to the absent children of the foolish king, after they so rudely left the party without saying hello." The beast felt a twitch in their muscles, excitement coursing through them. Tipping their crown back, they called for anyone in the clan who might be nearby. They were sure that others might be interested in what was happening here.

speech

AND I NEVER SAY I'M SORRY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT