gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-04-2017, 02:49 AM

TABLE BY VETHYSNIA

The woman didn't have to be all that smart to know she wouldn't be the only one hanging back here, investigating the lands they'd conquered in the aftermath of the takeover. Some might return. That's what the others would be thinking. Razi, though sly and adept at thinking ahead, did not linger with the same intentions as her kin would. Rather, she lingered to keep tabs on what it was her kin were doing. Whether she'd assist in what they might do was entirely up to her mood at the time things got interesting.

When she caught Kaine's scent the woman trailed after it, seeing as he was the only other she'd found it seemed reasonable enough. The ebony and orange woman wasn't disapointed, finding exactly what she'd figured she would. The older sibling had found more dragoste wolves. Or, at least one. The child looked like the man that Amon had slain, but her companion bore no scent or obvious connection to the fallen pack.

Razi arrived on the scene just in time to see the pale woman approach and listen to her taunting words. Sliding up beside Kaine, the woman drank the scene in further before murmuring, "So hasty with our words, Kaine..." It didn't require much one on one time to know the nature of this sibling of hers. It was not unlike that of the others. That was no way to get ahold of mortals, which they would very much be needing to populate this pack as well as those conquered next. "When you or the others bite off more than you can chew someday I'll have a hard time deciding whether to help then or simply wait and patch you up." It's been a while since she'd openly chided someone. But then again, she'd not been around enough to set up a den and have someone show up to heal and scold.

Sighing softly, the dark woman looked at the child and the two pale adults. "Of course... You aren't wrong entirely.

WORDS