gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
12-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Philomena jumped when she heard a voice, gaze shifting over to the brute. He looked somewhat familiar… his golden eyes reminded her of Riker’s own… and the scars too reminded him of her uncle. His scent reminded her of Riker too, now that she thought about it, and instinctively the girl went to take a step towards him when the presence of another wolf stopped her.

The man was bigger than she was, and Philly instinctively recoiled, drawing away from both males with a soft whine. “What are you talking about?” Her gaze was fixed on the stranger, her ears pinned back against her skull. “Whose Amon? Where’s… where are my parents?” Philomena swallowed hard, her blue gaze narrowing slightly. She was trying to be brave… but she knew something wasn’t right. This stranger… what did he mean by a party?

Philomena was about to speak again when not one, but two more women showed up. The first was a pale coated dame with darker blue eyes than her own. Philly glanced at her first, then the slightly taller and darker femme who arrived. She could feel her anxiety mixing with anger, and the little one let out a growl. “Where’s the rest of the pack? What have you done with them!?” The fear was still evident in the youth. Heck she wasn’t even a year old yet… But she had to know… she had to know what had happened to Dragoste.