Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-04-2017, 05:11 PM
Castiel let his gaze fall as he answered his nephew, closing both his ‘good’ and damaged eye. “As well as I could hope. They’re safe, unharmed from the raid…” The man let out another quiet sigh. When he let his gaze focus on Regulus again there was a distant look in it, almost sad. “I still can’t help but wonder what became of Ronen and Viho though… I’d always thought Viho would have little trouble with anyone, big as he was…” There was a touch of guilt in Cas’ voice. “...and what with this whole raid… it feels as though the whole pack was shaken. Sure we might have fought off Talis, sent them home… but…”

Castiel was not blind to the damage on their side… and the older man didn’t mean to speak on such a sad note, but the raid and his missing sons had been on his mind for some time now. “Regulus… make me a promise, will you?” Castiel spoke suddenly, averting his gaze from the red wolf. “When your own children are born… keep them close. Don’t let yourself know what it’s like to have them missing, even if for a moment.” He had indeed noticed Solveiga’s change in scent. He just didn’t want his nephew to end up with missing children like so many other Celestial families seemed to be suffering with.