Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-04-2017, 10:05 PM
Rani saw when the other wolf noticed her and was relieved to see a friendly face. Although she made it a rule to be genuinely nice to others some made that hard with blunt meanness. So she reciprocated the expression and felt the sand below her tail shift as she happily wagged it. He asked if she was out looking for breakfast and she paused before replying. Because no she hadn't been originally, she just came for the peace and scenery of the place. However now she felt the thrill of the hunt and it made her stomach hunger for just a bit of fresh meat. Her green gaze met his silver, "No, not necessarily looking but it seems to have found me if you don't mind a bit of help" she whispered back, humor glinting in her eyes. She mirrored his motions coming slightly out of the crouch and she was able to observe him a bit more. He was defiantly larger than herself and he seemed to have rather distinctive markings on his face.

She glanced at the heron making sure it didn't startle. oh before I forget my name is Rani she said figuring the wolf might as well know her name if they were going to hunt the bird. She saw how is waded through the water and wondered how cold it would be if they were to go in and catch it?