ardent

Who wishes upon a night

juno

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2013, 02:59 PM

She couldn?t sleep, and that was what had her up at this odd hour. Instead she found herself patrolling the territory, looking for something- anything to occupy some of her time. Something to amuse her. When the scent of two pack-mates hit her, unconsciously she turned, heading towards the pair. When she drew close to them she stopped for a moment, before pushing her way through the trees, the rustling doing well to make her known. She walked easily into the clearing, stopping near the pair, and offered the males a slight smile. Her jaws parted, allowing words to flow seamlessly from them.

?Morning.? Her voice was light, as her tail wagged gently behind her. God, she was so bored that talking with people- wasting time, was more entertaining than patrolling the quiet night alone. Green and blue eyes watched the pair, wondering why they were awake so early. Was something going on? ?I do not believe that I have had the pleasure of meeting either of you.? She began, her head tilting slightly to the right. ?My name is Juno.? Her tone was conversational, not cold to dissuade them from talking to her, but nor was it her intention to be the sole carrier of the conversation. Ear flicking she waited for one of them to reply, even if the reply was less than welcoming.

Speech,