Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-05-2017, 09:33 PM

Athena hestitated for a moment, but she finally nodded in agreement when Ara mentioned that they should leave. It was a hard thing to accept after living here for so long, but it was the best thing to do at this point. She smiled softly when Ara admitted that traveling sounded nice. She was happy to hear that since she honestly wouldn’t know what else to do if she didn’t agree. Of course she was plenty capable of traveling on her own, but it didn’t sound nearly as appealing.

"That sounds great,” she agreed. For once in her life she had nothing keeping her in one place or keeping her from doing anything she wanted to. In a way it was a blessing and a curse. She generally liked having a responsibility to something and she’d like to have her children here to be that responsibility, but since they weren’t she might as well take advantage of their new found freedom.

Her brows lifted a little with surprise at Ara’s thank you, but her expression quickly softened into a gentle smile. "No need to thank me. I’m just glad to have someone to be with. If anything I should be thanking you for pulling me out of my funk.” She grinned and nudged Ara’s shoulder with her nose as she tried to lighten the mood and keep everything from getting too heavy. Everything had been so serious lately that she just wanted to get going and relax. "Come on, lets get going. Maybe we go play in the snow a bit before we head back to warmer lands, huh?” As long as their was no objections Athena turned and headed north... for the first time in a really long time.

"Talk" "You" Think