gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
12-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Kanja was spouting off so much information it was a little challenging to keep up. Sparrow put on her determined face and was determined to absorb all the information she could.

Kanja told her she had the right idea, but that she was possibly going a little to chunky with her movements, causing her overall attack to be slow.

After explaining what made Sparrow's attack good and bad, Kanja moved. She was so fast, Sparrow barely had time to react before Kanja was facing her. Out of reaction, Sparrow shrunk back just a little.

As Kanja explained her attack, Sparrow felt her head spinning. Her only thought was that she wanted to get away. Kanja was quick to rule that out.

Sparrow took several moments to think.

"I could... raise my paw so you can't grab it, but that doesn't help a ton with my balance. I could throw my weight back at you,but I doubt that would do much. I'm tempted to shrink lower, but that might put me in a vulnerable position of submission..."

Sparrow thought again for a while.

"I could try to bite at your left shoulder, hoping your momentum would dig it deeper, but that... could also break my jaw... so... yeah."

She was in a bad position.

"I could possibly try to go for your neck- or part of it- since I'm lower than you."

Other than that, what could she do? Play paw tug-of-war? Sparrow's facial expression shifted uncomfortably. What possible advantage could she have?

Sparrow glanced up to Kanja's face, then back to her body.

She was drawing a blank.

"Does... jumping forward count as 'getting away?'"