gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Treat 2019
12-08-2017, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2017, 11:01 AM by Apollo.)
Another form joined his in the canyon's shadows before padding over to his rock. It was the work of but a moment to place the figure as Pyralis' son. Not because he knew him yet, but he was aware of the two new litters and the look of him made him likeliest to be Pyralis'.

"I am stretching. When you reach my age it begins to become much more difficult to react quickly and decisively without putting undo stress on these mortal forms unless you prepare yourself beforehand. I have no wish to ever find myself a burden upon our family because I failed to take care of myself." If that time came, he vowed to himself, he would either find a way to continue to be useful despite the misfortunes of a mortal form or he would throw himself from a cliff. Either way, he would not give Amon cause to regret him as a brother.

Apollo concluded his stretching and slipped down from the rock with a grace that belied his size, a size that he could see this boy would easily share, and likely surpass once he began to pack on muscle. Apollo tilted his head consideringly at the child. It would do a great deal of good to begin to get to know his newest nieces and nephews. He had been sadly remiss in doing so as well as he should have with Amon's first litter, and had already been absent for much of the newest pups' lives. Perhaps this was an ideal time to begin.

"I do plan to patrol our lands. I am only recently come here and have done little to acquaint myself with the area. You, I dare say, have spent a great deal of time here growing up? Perhaps it would indeed be more productive were you to join me in my patrol and introduce me to the territory."