gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-08-2017, 09:49 PM

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE

Today was awful! Papa was too busy to play, and Micah was too scared to leave the new den. Now all she had to play with was the big meanie! He didn't care that she was crying at all, it was horrible. "What kind of food gets buried under so much snow? And honestly, It, stop being so sensitive. Sathanus and Mammon are ten times worse and will totally make use of you crying so easily. Besides we don't want to let anyone know we have weaknesses, it comes back to bite us always." The big meanie said. Whatever, she didn't have to listen to him. She could cry all she wanted, and if someone wanted to make fun of her, she would beat them up! She lifted one paw over her face, so she wouldn't have to look at the big meanie and his stupid face.

Crunch, crunch, crunch. The big meanie was trudging through the snow towards her. No! Go away! His nose poked into her hidey hole, and she tried to swat at him with her nearest paw. "Come on, it's much easier to get food my way. My sisters do all the work and I reap the rewards. Plus that hole doesn't have any smells but dirt so nothing's there. Your just digging for no reward." He said. Whatever! He was just a big meanie, what did he know? There could be something under the dirt! His great big head lifted out of her hole, and he started to walk away. Good! She curled up even tighter, tail tucking over her nose. "No!" She grunted, huffing to herself. She was going to sit in the hole, and wait until he went away. Then she would have a fun time digging for treasure without his big meanie mouth yelling at her.

speech