gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
12-09-2017, 06:04 PM

She took a seat in front of him, tail still gently wagging. He was a blast from the past that she hadn't expected to run into, but honestly she was glad to. The women loved to meet new wolves, but those she had already met and spent time with were even better to be around. She was getting older and felt that her time for traveling was going to slowly slip away so she was glad to have run into him again.

She smiled again as her ears took in his reply. He had never settled after leaving the clan and she couldn't smell any other wolves mixed with his scent so Chinook must not have found a mate either. Technically she hadn't either, but at least her kids made her forget that missing piece to her life. Although now her children were grown, finding themselves, and even starting with families so soon she would remember the missing piece in her life. She loved her children and wished that they all could have remained together for the rest of her own life, but once again plans never went as one wished.

Her ears perked to his question. It was still odd for her to answer this question, the father to her pups. She hated the word rape she hated to say she was forced because it made her feel vary weak and vary vulnerable. Though her children had been a major blessing in her life which made up for how the conception happened. Her smile would only weaken slightly, but her tail still wagged. He then asked about one of her children. Just because she couldn't see didn't mean she hadn't had Bass explain what each of her pups looked like to her. Did this mean the girl was alive and well? It sounded like her little Tempest!

"No lucky guy I'm afraid, in fact the conception was.... sorta against my will, but one I wouldn't change." she started off. "It's sounds like the description of my daughter Tempest. Is she okay?"

She was worried about what news he had on Tempest, worried that he may have found her lifeless body and not a living breathing one.

"Storm Talk", & 'Storm Think'

[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times