Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-09-2017, 10:30 PM
She had been having fun. Lots of fun. Ferrous nodded emphatically. "Yeah, you can play too! I'll show you how; it's lots of fun, but you gotta do it just right, okay?" She frisked closer. "Okay, so this is what you do." She dropped into a play bow. "When we get to the top of the hill you do this. Just like this, okay? And then you rooooll to the side like this," she flopped over onto her side, "Only when you're on top of the hill you'll start rolling okay? Not just lay here like this."

The tiny girl bounced to her paws so she could beam up at the stranger. "And you'll roll, roll, roll down the hill!" She shrugged nonchalantly and added, "Sometimes I get a little dizzy at the bottom but I never barfed or nothing so you should be okay."

"Follow me, I'll show you my favorite roll spot!" Already her fear of him was fading. Naivety had a way of soothing fears quickly. She turned and began to bound up the hill. A few bounds in a thought suddenly occurred to her. She didn't know his name! Ferrous skidded to a halt and whipped around. "I forgot! My name is Fff-Kestrel!"Whew! That was close! She'd almost said her real name. Hopefully he wouldn't catch that. "What's yours?"

[Image: 14abtc3.png]
Ferrous has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir. If she isn't
mentioned IC it's safe to assume she isn't there.