Black Obsidian

Jade

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
12-10-2017, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2017, 08:11 PM by Jade.)
It was hard to remember when the last time that she'd truly spoken to another wolf was. Socialization had always been one of her strong points, until she'd gone away - and she knew getting used to it again would be helpful before returning to Talis, whenever that might happen. Jade hadn't fully decided when that would be, and she decided there was no real rush, either.. she hadn't caught wind of any of her family's scents even closer to their borders, so she knew she wouldn't be returning home to any good news.

She hadn't even tried to figure out what the stranger might doing. Whether it be fishing or simply enjoying the scenery - she was simply grateful to see a friendly face. Jade's own features lit up with a smile of her own, her tail starting a slow wag behind her slender frame. "Ah, I.. sorta!" She started, letting out a gentle laugh. "My name's Jade. I was born a bit south of here - have you seen that big sand-bridge? Just south of that." Pale green eyes lit up with interest as she regarded her, taking a few steps closer, wading through the strange black sand of this beach. Maybe things might turn around for her; it had been hard not to feel a bit down after being alone for so long, and she was happy to talk to another wolf. "I've been away from these lands for a short while, though, so it's nice to meet you, Rhoglii."